Ayi looking for more work

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAyi looking for more work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Because our small kids have recently started to attend school fulltime, our Ayi will reduce her working days with us from four to three. So, she is looking for another family with or without kids, for two days a week (Tuesday, Thursday). She is very nice and a very happy personality. Her housework is very good and she takes her own initiative to do extra things if there is time left. She’s very punctual, has never been late. She’s trustworthy and reliable. For us, and for her former employers (foreign families) she’s been taking care of young kids (ours are 3 and 4 now). The kids like her and get along with her easily, although she doesn’t speak any English. An employer near Waterfront or surroundings (Jinjiang) would be ideal, as she has to pick up her son from school at 16.00 and the school is close by. But she will consider any other location as well. If you are interested or need more information, please send me an email and I’ll put you in touch with her.

Kim

Participant

I’m kinda curious as to wages her hours,usages are. I live in a 160sqm house by myself and am looking for cleaning and perhaps some cooking. Thanks you

Participant

That’s along the lines of what I need Kim – but I live across from Ikea (south train station) so not very convenient location wise. If anyone knows of similar Ayis looking for work let me know, baby coming in December and expecting to have lots of laundry 😀

Participant

Hi Rick, I think she would consider coming to your place, depending on the deal. I’ll send you my email in a pm. @Ricky, I’m not going to negotiate for her, its up to her what she wants to ask you. We pay her monthly. If you’re seriously interested pm me and I’ll get you in touch with her.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.