Beer Panda: Beer Delivery in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduBeer Panda: Beer Delivery in Chengdu

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Any chance you can explain how this is different from normal Qingdao? I honestly have no idea.

Charlie, I agree with Rick in China. Tsingtao Gold is one of the few Tsingtao Brewery’s domestic products with relatively higher alcohol content at 4.3% ABV. For international markets, in the USA and UK, Tsingtao beers are usually at 4.8% ABV. Another product we have is the 330ml bottled Tsingtao Pure Darft at 3.1% ABV. This smoothy, light-tasting draft beer is not pasteurised with a shorter shelf life than conventional packaged beers. The Tsingtao Original is also available. You should know this one. We do not sale the big bottle Tsinftao beer that you guys have discussed, as it is widely available in China. Cheers! 🙂

Participant

How come I submmitted twice?  fat finger??:-D Is it possible to delete the first reply?

Keymaster

How come I submmitted twice? fat finger??:-D Is it possible to delete the first reply?

Done

Participant

Done

Cool! Cheers Charlie. 🙂

Participant

Just as a fun beer fact.

When you buy Tsingtao in Sweden it’s 5,0% but they charge a fortune (30RMB) at the state owned store where we are allowed to buy alcohol.

Daniel

Participant

Just as a fun beer fact.

When you buy Tsingtao in Sweden it’s 5,0% but they charge a fortune (30RMB) at the state owned store where we are allowed to buy alcohol.

Daniel

Thought 4.8% abv was the highest for Tsingtao, but now I know 5.0% is probably the highest. Is that because Swedish people very much love drinking than elsewhere in the world? I know a few Swedish and they all drink!:)

Participant

Canada standard % for beer is also 5%. Maybe cold countries just standardize our beer at a slightly-above-pisswater minimum 🙂

Participant

Thought 4.8% abv was the highest for Tsingtao, but now I know 5.0% is probably the highest. Is that because Swedish people very much love drinking than elsewhere in the world? I know a few Swedish and they all drink!:)

Yeah, we love to drink 🙂

Since all the state store beer is 5,0% I guess it’s hard to sell weaker beer but it’s all a fake label away to reach those 5,0% isnt it ?

Participant

Canada standard % for beer is also 5%. Maybe cold countries just standardize our beer at a slightly-above-pisswater minimum :)

This info is from Qinghua Corp, the exclusive Canadian importer of Tsingtao beer: small bottles: 33cl, 4.5% abv; big bottles: 64cl, 5.0% abv 🙂

Participant

Yeah, we love to drink :)

Since all the state store beer is 5,0% I guess it’s hard to sell weaker beer but it’s all a fake label away to reach those 5,0% isnt it ?

To enter the markets like Sweden and Canada, breweries have to increase their alcohol content. Interesting.

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (11 – 17 March)

This week, just stay calm and drink like the Irish! Buy 12 bottles of Guinness Original and get 10% off.

Happy St Patrick’s Day!:-)

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (March 18 – 23)

This week, buy 10 bottles of Hoegaarden and get 20% off! So wait no more, ORDER this world class wheat beer today and save!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.