Best Clubs in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBest Clubs in Chengdu

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Not sure exactly what that means.

Jellyfish is commonly interpreted as reproducing the mainstream club experience in a developed Western country, albeit in a smaller bar. The top 40 American playlist (Lil Jon, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga), cocktails, ladies night, etc. The emphasis on hooking up is part of that interpretation – it’s a generalization.

Participant
    Quote:
    “They are hook up venues that facilitate foreigners and Chinese girls who pursue foreigners”

Likely the best ‘stigma’ for advertisement ever. Be proud to be ‘the’ hookup place, don’t hide it, promote it – that’s bread and butter right there.

Participant

Just got back from clubbing today. Jiu Yan Qiao is DEAD now. I feel like True Colors took all the business. Muse still had decent music, but the crowd was like 38+. That was considerably the best club in the area. The rest looked like senior homes.

We made out way over to Lang Kwai Fong. Despite the (unknown) construction happening there, one of the bars were decently packed. The rest of the clubs had a lot of room to walk in and such. After checking them all out, CC Club seemed like the best. Had a pretty good time. Hot guys and girls, but I believe a lot of them were students at Sichuan Da.

Participant

Hey peeps, I am new to this forum. I don’t reside in Chengdu, I am working in TJ and about to leave China and head back to HK. So gonna visit Cheng Du this weekend before heading back home. Just wondering which clubs is the hippest in Chengdu, I am not into House or Techo, prefer Hip Hop and RnB.

From the previous post, I gathered that Muse and Jelly Fish seems to be the more commercial clubs around town thus more local ppl in there? I don’t mind hanging around locals, as long as there are eye candies (female of course).

Appreciate if someone can point me to clubs with nice hip hop and rnb tunes where there are lot of eye candies as well.

Thanks in advance.

Participant

Hey guys,

I’m heading to Chengdu for holiday next week so would like to know where’s the best place to hang out at night.

From last comment which is in 2013… so its Muse and Jellyfish still the place to hang?

Keymaster

Hey guys,

I’m heading to Chengdu for holiday next week so would like to know where’s the best place to hang out at night.

From last comment which is in 2013… so its Muse and Jellyfish still the place to hang?

I would check out Tag and Here We Go on the 21st floor of the Poly Center, near the US Consulate.

Participant

Thanks Charlie

You still DJ at clubs in Chengdu?

“Here we go” 21st floor of Poly Center it is….

Keymaster

You still DJ at clubs in Chengdu?

Yes, from time to time. Looking forward to Strawberry Music Festival which is on the 31st of May and 1st of June. If you come on the second day, I play at the electronic stage after Album Leafs (an American band which I haven’t heard of but one of the festival headliners) finish on the main stage at 6pm.

Participant

Charlie,

I am leaving on the 30th May…unless I change my flight and stay for 2 more nights

We’ll see how it goes

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.