Bike Race Along 2nd Ring Road

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBike Race Along 2nd Ring Road

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey

Anyone enjoy bicycle race here?  Looking for hobbyist! ;]

qq:182430273

Participant

Hell yeah man.  Come by my shop and we can tell you all about our regular rides and events.  We are always looking for people to join our rides and bike polo.  Look for a post soon about a 2 day trip to ride the Western Sichuan Short Loop, from Dujiangyan (都江堰) over Ba Lang Shan (巴郎山), 4460m, to Ri Long (日隆镇), through Baoxing (宝兴), to Ya’an (雅安), then bus back to Chengdu.

Participant

Hi Larry Adamson

I think I saw you or someone work in your shop one day when I was riding around the 2nd ring road. And thanks,  I’ll check it out soon.  BTW, it’s a cool shop!

Participant

We do the second ring road often with our Friday evening ride.  You’re welcome to join us this Friday @8pm at Natooke.

Participant

Is it a race or ride? as you know my bike don’t go too fast

Participant

re:Larry Adamson

ok?I may come by take look at it today after work, if it’s not going to RAIN!

Participant

re:Ian

LOL, I like racing,  I love the thrill riding between cars. But ride is better in days with the heavy pollution and bad traffic  in Chengdu.

Keymaster

Is it a race or ride? as you know my bike don’t go too fast

For Friday night rides there are usually two groups, one fast and one slow. I join the slow group and we cruise around for about an hour while listening to music. Come check it out, it’s a lot of fun.

Participant

So do you guys all meet at Natooke?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.