Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBrazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Chengdu

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There were women in the class, but they no longer attend. You are more than welcome to join the class, all are beginners.

Hi Jerry, I’m interested in coming tomorrow night (Tuesday), will your class be running? Also if I don’t come tomorrow I would like to try Thursday, but I don’t have a gi.

Participant

The next class will be 19th of this month. I will be in HK to teach and no mats are open in CD… 19th is next training date, blame Chinese new years for it!

Ok see you on the 19th.

Participant

http://cdbjj.org/

That is the website.

Participant

Hello, do you have also Beginner classes for Kids?

Participant

Kids can join us during the Sunday class at 25 hours. We mix kids and adults, of course children will not spar with adults.

Hi Jerry. the address for Tuesday is different on the website to what you put on this forum. Which one is correct?

Participant

Website. Dont trust me sometimes, i have brain farts.

I wont be there tonight, there will be someone teaching. It’s 3rd floor. Save that number and call him if you get lost (on the website).

Ok cool.

Keymaster

BJJ massive!

I just published an interview with JerryS, Chengdu’s premier jiu jitsu trainer, which you can check out here: Chengdu Stories: Jiu Jitsu with JerryS

Participant

Shanx Charlie!

Participant

Hi Jerry I am very interested in this as well. Trained about 6 years ago for about 6 months and was really into it..stopped cuz of work and such. Now that I’ve got time and found a hobby I’d like to pursue in Chengdu, I’ll definitely swing by no-gi training day (Tuesdays right?) I’ll search the address on google maps and hopefully, see you next week!

Participant

We are located very close to Tianfu sq. No-gi MMA is on tuesday, but also on saturday is open mat. It’s mainly no-gi as well with very few people. Anyone can ask me questions on Saturday.

Participant

Hello! I’m interested in stopping by for a session. I was wondering if these times and places that were posted earlier in the year in this thread are still valid?

Participant

Hey Dion,

Check this out:

Chengdu Stories: Jiu Jitsu with JerryS

and updated interview with Jamie a few years ago, who is no longer in Chengdu (though he might come back, but i will come back for a visit. I will of course still be head of the BJJ program).

And this website out:

CDBJJ.org for times and dates for classes.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.