Breaking Bad Season 5

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBreaking Bad Season 5

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

This is finally about to air! Who’s going to be watching this tomorrow?

That machine gun… Hank versus Walt… it is definitely going down. Unlike Heroes, 24, Entourage, and Lost, or Weeds, I have very high hopes for this finale.

I can’t wait to see what happens in the final episodes. Gonna watch this with some friends, if anyone wants to join shoot me a PM.

Edit: We watchin’ this at the Natooke Bicycle Shop on our projector tonight at 9:30pm. Subsequent episodes will likely be screened in the same way. Anyone is welcome to join, address to the shop is: ??????3?

Participant

Are you watching this on TV ? or a chinese record version?

Keymaster

Are you watching this on TV ? or a chinese record version?

I’m going to download it in HD today and check it out this week.

Participant

Haha, awesome! I know this show , but I did follow it, too many shows to fallow! Do you watch Person of Interest, that ‘s what I want to watch most !!! Freaking artificial intelligence , geek, and former CIA!

Keymaster

Haha, awesome! I know this show , but I did follow it, too many shows to fallow! Do you watch Person of Interest, that ‘s what I want to watch most !!! Freaking artificial intelligence , geek, and former CIA!

I completely stopped watching TV except for two shows – they just demand too much time that I don’t have. The two are Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, the former of which is amazing and the latter really good.

Participant

yea, they all have good repute! Indeed , shows cost a lot of time!

Keymaster

Alright we decided to just watch this at the bike shop on our projector tonight at 9:30pm. Here’s the info, anyone is welcome to join:

Participant

Can I see a text copy of that address for google maps. I’m still new to the city and my Chinese has a long way to come.

Participant

Season 5 Episode 11 tonight @Natooke starting at 9:30pm.

Participant

小天东街3号

Participant

http://www.ttmeiju.com/meiju/Breaking.Bad.html

http://v.qq.com/cover/s/s7iexodqfujtotn/h0011f715y1.html

First link is to DL the episodes while 2nd link is to stream it….

Bitch.

Participant

Rearing and ready to go.  Next installment will show again, 9:30 tonight at Natooke.  If you’re in the hood, or not and just really like the show, stop by to catch this in the comfort of cooler weather.  See you there!

Keymaster

Looking forward to this!

Participant

New episode was good, only a few more episodes left! It was topped by the fact that first episode of the new season of Homeland has been leaked online. Anyone a fan?

Homeland Season 3

Keymaster

New episode was good, only a few more episodes left!

Hank versus Walt versus Jessie, one of them is joining Mike in Belize.

It was topped by the fact that first episode of the new season of Homeland has been leaked online. Anyone a fan? Homeland Season 3 

I saw that episode last night, the parts with the green screen where it said “VFX: CRATER” were weird. Overall I feel like Homeland is pretty weak now, you didn’t even see Brody (the supposed star of the show) the entire episode. Homeland is more and more like a Cary soap opera, so much of the show revolves around her relationships and mental condition. The best character left is Quinn.

This reminds me I have to try and catch episode 12 tonight. This is the ONLY show on television I watch right now, and it’s heating up to be a bad bad bad ending for someone. Can’t wait.

Participant

Next episode showing tonight @Natooke at 9:30.

Participant

Episode 14 of season 5 showing tonight @Natooke at 9:00.

Keymaster

HOLY SHIT LAST NIGHTS EPISODE!

Participant

Devastating developments. The chickens have come home to roost (TBH i dont really know what that means, but it sounds suitably bad-assed)….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.