Breaking Bad

HomeForumsIn ChengduBreaking Bad

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Participant

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING!!?! it was just literally the last 5 seconds.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING!!?! it was just literally the last 5 seconds.

Which part confused you? Hank knows.

Participant

not confused… pissed off.

I loved it.

Perfect setup for a delicious 8 episode showdown between Hank and Walt next year.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I loved it.

Perfect setup for a delicious 8 episode showdown between Hank and Walt next year.

I agree, I loved it, my only complaint is that it ended. Can’t wait for the conclusion next year.

i just finished 5 episode of the last season on breaking bad, and starting true blood. is it ending the last season of breaking bad??

i just finished 5 episode of the last season on breaking bad, and starting true blood. is it ending the last season of breaking bad??

Participant

Breaking Bad will return in about 10 months with 8 final episodes.

Participant

Breaking Bad will return in about 10 months with 8 final episodes.

i start to wonder will white kill jess eventually.

Keymaster
    Quote:

I’ve wondered that also. Here’s my current theory: Walt will kill anyone that gets in his way. He is Tony Montana in Scarface – no one is safe.

Keymaster
    Quote:

I’ve wondered that also. Here’s my current theory: Walt will kill anyone that gets in his way. He is Tony Montana in Scarface – no one is safe.

Participant

I’m pissed newsroom ended without digging more into the upcoming election issues, it kinda started off along that path, then the last couple episodes, while good, were anticlimactic for us politically interested types.

Participant

I’m pissed newsroom ended without digging more into the upcoming election issues, it kinda started off along that path, then the last couple episodes, while good, were anticlimactic for us politically interested types.

yeah, it is sort of ironic. how a real good person became a monster. now he is really scaring people.

yeah, it is sort of ironic. how a real good person became a monster. now he is really scaring people.

I just recently did the entire show run of this, having only originally caught the 1st and part of the 2nd season when it aired on AMC in ’08/’09, and I’m so glad I did. 4th & 5th seasons are the cream, Walters character development in becoming the ego driven bad guy that he is is wickedly on point, and on top of all that’s great about the show, there’s Mike!! A shame he had to go, such a great character, but I can’t wait to see how the whole Hank/Walter showdown will play out, and how that’s ultimately going to involve Jesse.

i just realized that hank knows?? i have no clue how that happen, he just saw a book.

i just realized that hank knows?? i have no clue how that happen, he just saw a book.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.