Breaking Bad

HomeForumsIn ChengduBreaking Bad

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    i just realized that hank knows?? i have no clue how that happen, he just saw a book.

Hank has already seen tons of clues that point to Walt being Heisenberg, like the carwash, the new cars, his expensive watch, his second cell phone, his extensive knowledge of chemistry and poor paying high school teaching job, etc. Although Hank is normally exceptionally aware of small details and able to put things together (like Lydia wearing two different shoes), his family is his blind spot.

The thing that finally made him realize that it’s Walt is the note that Gale write to Walt at the front of the book. It says “To my favorite W.W.”. Hank had seen this before but didn’t know what it meant. When he finds it in Walter White’s bathroom, it becomes obvious.

Quote:
    4th & 5th seasons are the cream

Totally, the 4th and 5th seasons are when it really gets incredible.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    i just realized that hank knows?? i have no clue how that happen, he just saw a book.

Hank has already seen tons of clues that point to Walt being Heisenberg, like the carwash, the new cars, his expensive watch, his second cell phone, his extensive knowledge of chemistry and poor paying high school teaching job, etc. Although Hank is normally exceptionally aware of small details and able to put things together (like Lydia wearing two different shoes), his family is his blind spot.

The thing that finally made him realize that it’s Walt is the note that Gale write to Walt at the front of the book. It says “To my favorite W.W.”. Hank had seen this before but didn’t know what it meant. When he finds it in Walter White’s bathroom, it becomes obvious.

Quote:
    4th & 5th seasons are the cream

Totally, the 4th and 5th seasons are when it really gets incredible.

I cant wait to see the 5th season! What do you guys think about Hank figuring out that Walt is WW? Will he pursue Walt or shrug it off again as just a coincidence, or keep turning a blind eye against his family.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I cant wait to see the 5th season! What do you guys think about Hank figuring out that Walt is WW? Will he pursue Walt or shrug it off again as just a coincidence, or keep turning a blind eye against his family.

No one really knows, but a few things that have crossed my mind:

– Hank has committed everything to the pursuit of Heisenberg. He wants him more than anything.

but

– If it’s revealed that Walter is Heisenberg, it will destroy Hank’s career. His old boss had to quit when it was revealed that Gus was a drug overlord because he had a relationship with Gus (they played golf together and were friends). Imagine what will happen to Hank when it’s revealed that Heisenberg is his brother in law.

So your saying if Hank actually does figure out that Heisenberg is Walt, he might shrug it off because it might ruin his rep in the DEA?

Quote:
    Gale write to Walt at the front of the book. It says “To my favorite W.W.”. Hank had seen this before but didn’t know what it meant. When he finds it in Walter White’s bathroom

but it is not the same book which has the note on it since that book is the evidence. even though the book is the same name but still walt is possible to read it because they are both chemists, it is not so surprise they read same book. i am still confusing with this part, what do i miss? i need the next season to put them together.

Quote:
    So your saying if Hank actually does figure out that Heisenberg is Walt, he might shrug it off because it might ruin his rep in the DEA?

hank is definitely struggling.

Keymaster
    Quote:

1. It will destroy his family

2. It will end his career

Nothing good will come of it, basically.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    but it is not the same book which has the note on it since that book is the evidence. even though the book is the same name but still walt is possible to read it because they are both chemists, it is not so surprise they read same book. i am still confusing with this part, what do i miss? i need the next season to put them together.

Gale referred to someone named W.W. – obviously that person is connected to Gus and Gale, and Hank knows this. The identity of W.W. remained a mystery until he read the book in the bathroom. It’s now obvious that W.W. is Walter – his name is Walter White and the book was in his bathroom. Plus, when you begin to consider that Walter is Heisenberg, everything begins to add up very quickly. Hank has a mountain of circumstantial evidence that it’s Walter.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.