Bullet Train to Dujiangyan Opens

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBullet Train to Dujiangyan Opens

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Someone just mentioned this to me today (Chinese article): Dujiangyan Transit Opens in Chengdu

Looks like we’ll be able to get to Dujiangyan from Chengdu in 37 minutes via the first line of the subway. This is pretty awesome. Along with quick access to Qingcheng Shan, this unlocks quick access to some of the best places surrounding Chengdu. If you haven’t been to Dujiangyan before, definitely take the time to check that out.

Participant

It just connects to the CRH so you will still need your passport

Keymaster

It just connects to the CRH so you will still need your passport

Any idea if photocopies of your passport work?

Participant

I tried a couple of weeks ago they would not accept it.  I just went up on my motorbike.

Participant

Chinese can buy CRH tickets from web page http://www.12306.cn with ID card.

And theoreticaly it is possible to buy ticket from  this web page with passport number and to print out ticket in the railway station before taking off…

Participant

If you can buy a ticket for me, I can pay abck to you via paypal. Let’s try this and share the result t others….

My email <span style=”font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: blue; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-fareast; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>[email protected]</span>

Participant

If you can buy a ticket for me, I can pay abck to you via paypal. Let’s try this and share the result t others….

My email <span style=”font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: blue; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-fareast; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>[email protected]</span>

I am going there in next week. Contact me and I will give the details

Participant

Anything to share ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.