CactusVPN Discount

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCactusVPN Discount

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

For anyone needing a VPN: CactusVPN has donated a promo code for 35% off monthly packages. Enter “09XCX” at checkout to get it. Annual subscriptions are discounted off the normal monthly price by 35% so this code does not work for those.

I know that VPN instability has been a major issue recently so I will say this about this service: I have been using it almost everyday for the last few months and have had very few issues. Recommended.

Redeem on their website at CactusVPN.com

Participant

Regardless of the price how would you rate it vs Astrill?

Keymaster

Regardless of the price how would you rate it vs Astrill?

I have never used Astrill. But judging by what others have told me, Astrill has been very unstable recently.

Participant

Astrill has been awful lately. The past few days I haven’t been able to play any videos (they start but then stop almost instantly). Is it just me or other Astrill users also have this?
    (Oh, videos on Chinese sites are loading normally)

Participant

Just signed up for a free trial account and downloaded the iOS app, but the app was unable to login due a “SSL error”:( Has anyone had any luck with the iOS app ?

Participant

Astrill has been very very unstable. With their new recent version it has been terrible.

Keymaster

Just signed up for a free trial account and downloaded the iOS app, but the app was unable to login due a “SSL error”:( Has anyone had any luck with the iOS app ?

Contact their support. I consider support to be an essential component of any VPN service because it seems that almost regardless of what service you choose, you will run into issues at some point. CactusVPN has been helpful with me and helped me resolve every issue I’ve encountered so far.

I don’t seem to see anything but people complaining about Astrill over the last 1-2 months.

Participant

That’s great. Can we expect more discount, If we buy for year long.

Participant

Update here. I got one year VPN at 35% off regular price. Got my deal from giftcardspromocodes.com/1332/cactusvpn-coupon-codes/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.