Calligraphy Event in Chengdu, November 3rd

HomeForumsIn ChengduCalligraphy Event in Chengdu, November 3rd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am hosting a second calligraphy event, Sunday, November  3rd,  so you can understand and learn Calligraphy or Shufa.  Shufa is a special technical skill used to write Chinese characters.  I will be helping you with this eastern asian style at my friends apartment in the eastern part of Chengdu.

This learning event will start at 2pm sharp and end at approximately 6pm.    The cost for this event is $150 rmb which includes all the required materials.  Further lessons can be determined based on your schedule at a cost of $70 rmb per hour. The address is Apt 1004, 10th Floor, Second Building, Jinjiang Road 568, The Morgan Center Building, Jinjiang District, Chengdu.

You will do hands on practice to learn the basic strokes, visit a store that sells calligraphy treasures and also visit a tea house to learn and experience even more.   Please reserve your spot at my friends number at 13980844056 or at [email protected]

My English name is Mary and my Chinese name is ChunLing Chao.  Limit of 6 people please.

Participant

Thanks to Deborah and Kevin from England who attended my Calligraphy event.  They are wonderful people and I enjoyed them so much!  We had such a great time together and now are good friends!  Mary

Participant

More pics

Participant

Hi,

this is Deborah, we attended Mary’s course and it was just wonderful! We learnt so much and Mary was lovely! And now we have a friend in chengdu!

Thanks again Mary!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.