Can Anyone Help Me Setup a VPN?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCan Anyone Help Me Setup a VPN?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all

I am from Hong Kong and plan to stay here for a couple months. I found this forum and wish that someone could teach/help me how to get/set up a VPN so that I could still watch youtube and some other news site.

thank you and wish everyone a happy new year!

Participant

First you need an annount, I recomend PPTP or L2TP, cuz they are easy to set up and stable to use. you may have to pay for the account. Setting up a PPTP or L2TP account is easy, read this: link

Participant

I writed to you a message but maybe is in spam folder 🙁

Participant

Thanks very much Jia Liu, I will try to go though your link first though it seems rather difficult to me. 🙂

Thanks Federico, yeah, I didnt get your message?

Participant

No problem! a fast and free way is use Freegate, you can download this from here, but it’s a little slowly. Try and after you can always pay for some service and Ican help you.

Participant

This is the link:

Freegate

Participant

Thanks very much Federico, I just tried a bit but I cant get it downloaded… I have no idea why, it may because of the internet connection here, even hotmail or gmail, I found it difficult to reach…sometimes it works, sometimes it just doesnt… anyway, I hope that you wouldnt mind to help me when I see you tomorrow. Best Regards, Fan

Keymaster

This might help: How to Setup a VPN

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.