Can Anyone Lend Me Some Money?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCan Anyone Lend Me Some Money?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Participant

plz help me guys. I need 300$ to start network marketing Amway. Will return in 1-2 months. Help plz who can.

Participant

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will give you much monies, but you will need to provide your name and bank account information to wire. I also need shengfenzhen # and birthdate, and digital signature that works for online credit card applications. Thanks.

Participant

can u really help me? how can we contact? i wrote you on email. thanks

Participant

Yes I can help you, but before I send you 300$ I need you send me $200 to get money from my father’s accounts, who is ousted king from Nigeria. There are bank employee I need bribe to get money to get you lots of monies, I can give you back 200$ and 10000$ extra if only give me all your privates information and 200$ now to get access to all my monies. Quick!

Participant

i think u will not believe me…. i have 14 $ left on my card. I work in restaraunt for 20$ a day. But its not enaugh. Thats why i am looking for extra work like i told before Amway.

Participant

Do half-assed English translations for 50rmb/hr. Lots of local businesses want that. If you don’t want to do that:

Provide contact details so I can get $200 to get my king father’s fortune then pay you lots. That works too.

Participant

ok… i just wanted to find someone that can lend me  for 2-3 months 300$ to buy products from Amway and start selling them. If i had 200 $ i will buy them now…  thanks anyway. u r good guy.

Participant

@ plzdont :never try never know nice try .

@ sweetangel : wait your turn the next christmas santa claus past by its 24 december 2014, until thats have a sweet angel dreams go for it lolll ^_*

have a good day

Keymaster

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will give you much monies, but you will need to provide your name and bank account information to wire. I also need shengfenzhen # and birthdate, and digital signature that works for online credit card applications. Thanks.

Sounds legit

Participant

I wnt monyyy I frm palestin please help me

I wnt monyyy I frm palestin please help me

So poor, he couldn’t even buy a vowel.

Participant

Upvote Chris! Didnt see any vowels.

So yea… Can i had 3fiddy?

Keymaster

JerryS can loan you some money – find him at the gym during his jiu-jitsu class to collect!

Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘.Helvetica NeueUI’; font-size: 16px; line-height: normal; text-align: left; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469);”>All my bills say “Outstanding”. I guess that means I am good!</span>

can someone lend me some money please

Participant

can someone lend me some money? i need it badly today..i lost twenty two thousand pesos!

please!!anyone??

Participant

to Mr.Klink

can you lend me some money?

Participant

to Mr.Klink can you lend me some money?

I think you meant to ask:

Mr. Klink can I lend you some money?

Because I could use it more than you.  I could probably use it more efficiently too. Likely in a way that would benefit far more people than you.

So think about your question, and when you’re ready to lend shoot me a pm.

Blocked

I am not sure if this is a valid thread or not, but I would like to request if there is a reputable private lender available.

I am currently in need of €3,000 in order have my child’s braces removed and complete payment to her therapist. She suffered a very serious bout of self-harm over the last year and I did everything I could to get the help she needed so that I didn’t lose her. She is slowly in recovery and in a good program to assist with intense feelings for the future.  However, I don’t have this kind of money up front and the dentist is demanding payment immediately. I have done every option available to me and to work out a repayment plan with the dentist directly due to the extenuating circumstances to no avail.

This is not a scam and I am not seeking a handout. This would be a loan with a minimum interest rate at 9.25% or increased based upon further discussion. I am savvy enough to know that I am not going to send money in order to get a loan as this would be along the lines of a scam (i.e. funds only via Western Union, etc).

I realize that peer to peer lending is new on the internet, but if there is anyone that would be willing to make this investment I can provide any documentation you require as this is a valid request.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind Regards,

Keymaster

I am not sure if this is a valid thread or not, but I would like to request if there is a reputable private lender available.

No, but here are some ideas:

1. Donate a kidney or blood plasma
    2. Volunteer to fight in local MMA and become a stepping-stone for some ambitious beginner
    3. Get a job
    4. Ask your family
    5. Stop asking strangers for loans on the internet
    Blocked

Dear Charlie-

First of all, I was completely honest in my post. I don’t appreciate your response as being constructive or positive.  I do have a job and am a single mother. I have never asked anyone for assistance on the net, therefore your item number 5 isn’t correct. Why in the world you would suggest item number 2 is beyond me. I would do anything to assist my child and this was degrading enough. Thank you for your lack of respect and empathy.

As you are the “Moderator” on this thread, please delete my original post as I am unable to do this myself. I no longer wish to be part of this thread. I would appreciate you doing this without any further unnecessary comments. Thank you.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.