Can Anyone Lend Me Some Money?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCan Anyone Lend Me Some Money?

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Participant

can someone lend me $100 for some crack?

Participant

wasteman

Participant

$100 aint enough for you you smackhead

Participant

can someone lend me $100 for some crack?

Yes. Call me @ 18603713872 and no matter what, I will give you cash, even if I pretend to only speak Chinese and know nothing about the offer. Just be persistent.

Participant

You can try posting your request on

http://www.seekforfunds.com

Its a new platform that I have created for people to post ads for financial related services.

Hope this helps

Participant

Check’s in the mail, wait several months for arrival

Participant

hey,,, I have been looking for a job one month now,, no success,,, am still trying but my worry is house lent I have one week or I may end up homeless… please help… I am honest and will pay you back when I get a job
    my house rent is $50
    thanks in advance

Participant

Hi sorry to hear that you are having financial troubles I am sure we have all been there at some stage.
    I am not personally able to help but this has also been mentioned previously that you could contact various people in Nigeria, Togo, Ivory coast, Spain or Netherlands, who have millions and need help in depositing/transferring money into someone’s account and you will be handsomely rewarded. It seems legit as why would someone from royalty try to screw you over right?
    I am sure if you research you will find someone who will be more than happy to take care of your financial woes.

I can guarantee that they are quick to respond and can set the transaction rapidly as they always provide bank/transaction details in emails. If you want they can also set up a wire transfer, SMS, fax transmission or other you will have a wide number of methods open to you so don’t dismiss them.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.

Participant

hi
    Thanks Sweet , I really appreciate
    am still researching on it,
    do you have a link that you can recommend please?

Participant

Hi chengdu I saw your post and I saw that you help people with money problem I helped someone in Pakistan which they had money problem and now they don’t give my money back and ignoring my phone calls so can you plz help me it is not small amount thank you and plz let me know if you can help me Miriam and can you give me your email address so I can talk to you in details

Participant

Google Micro-Finance/Credit and there you should find a simple solution to your problem.

Good luck !

Participant

anyone can help me financially? i have nothing. please can you lend me until end of month?

Participant

Sorry to hear you have nothing, please provide details of your situation and perhaps someone will be willing to help you out, good luck.

Participant

I lost my job and i have so many bills to pay and now they want to evict me. i just started a part time job yesterday but i wont get paid until end of month. i dont know what else to do.

Participant

Sounds like a perfect situation for deportation…

Participant

That is not a good situation to be in and I feel for you. A couple of questions for you, how did you lose you job? How much money do you need? What kind of bills do you need to pay?
    Is there a way you could negotiate your wages from you new job, ask for extra shifts and stop the eviction from your apartment as I am pretty sure you can sort this out.

You want ‘anyone to lend you some money’ but I am concerned you have mounting bills, if you are evited then a substantial deposit to a new apartment needs to be given then how and when will you be able to pay back the ‘loan’ by the end of the month?

On a positive note you stated ‘you have nothing’ but ‘have a new job, access to the internet and roof over your head’ which is better than ‘nothing’.

Participant

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. I know there are worse situations than mine but i feel helpless. I have two days to pay rent and electricity otherwise i will not have a place to live. all together is 500 euros. i know its not so terrible but i just dont know what to do.

Participant

From April 9, 2017 to August 3, 2017 , too long for a end of month isn’t it?

Participant

I really need to borrow $3000 bucks,  can anyone help me asap

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.