Can Somebody Help Me With Money?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCan Somebody Help Me With Money?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi my name is luvy. I live in canada. I have nobody here . I m really in need of money. Can somebody please help me with money?? Can somebody lend me money . I’ll pay back with in 3 months.No scams …, it’s really very urgent . Please please help me. God will help you

Participant

What the fuck is up with these..

I know they teach proper punctuation in Canada, yer no fuckin’ Canuck.

Participant

why r u abusing. I did not say anything bad to you

Participant

You come to a forum in a relatively good little community and pollute the place with your fuckin’ nonsense begging, and your post is obviously bullshit. I’d smack you ‘cross the face and tell you to learn shame if only you were arms length away. Go die.

Participant

oh really …thank you so much for your suggestion

Keymaster

oh really …thank you so much for your suggestion

Sorry, we get this a lot here. You probably have a better chance begging for money on a forum of Neo-Conservatives.

Participant

Rick you need a hug man.

Good luck with the cash thing. Not sure you’re going to find help here. Local community in Canada? If you’re Chinese, there are of course large networks there that might be worthwhile. If it is a scam, quit giving Rick reasons to suspect strangers!

Participant

Charlie, can you create a special forum tag for those? Looks like it will be a trend of the year so we can accumulate quite a collection 🙂

Keymaster

Charlie, can you create a special forum tag for those? Looks like it will be a trend of the year so we can accumulate quite a collection :)

Yes, good thinking. There must be a better way to allow the average person in Chengdu to donate more money to strangers on the internet that request it.

Participant

I suggest indigogo’ing some livepr0n, that’s how I make rent.

Participant

This takes me back to one of my favorite posts of 2013…hilarious

https://www.chengduliving.com/forum/topic/egypt-air-office-m-visa/

well rick, fuck you very very much. i went down to that place yesterday. the place is the wholesale place for you to put your gears on(Dildo’s & sex toys), so u better go there soon. Now i get to know who is the real stupid. I started this general discussion to get to know the right source not your fav’s places in an inappropriate way.

Participant

@Aaron T

That thread is fucking hilarious!  Don’t know how I missed that before.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.