Can you spot the Mainland Hottie?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCan you spot the Mainland Hottie?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Many of us believe we can distinguish Chinese from Japanese or Korean, but can you really do it? Take this quick test to find out!

Spot the Mainland Hottie

Most people find it harder than they thought!

Keymaster

I got one right.

haha, cool game. I got 5 right

I have never seen any hotties like this in Chengdu though…

Participant

2 right.

Keymaster

@Marco they’re at Chunxi Lu! Walking around normal places in Chengdu you don’t see that many attractive women on a regular basis (varies), but at Chunxi Lu you’ll see a lot. Every week I meet hzwerks up there to hit the gym and we always see beautiful women walking around there. Same deal in Chongqing with Jiefang Bei, I find!

i know, I go to a Gym in the Chunxi area as well (megafit)

but still, go to Shanghai and the percentage of do-able women increases exponentially 🙂

Keymaster

No kidding, same gym that hzwerks and I go to also.

Oh really. I go a couple of times a week, usually around 4 O’clock

say hi next time. I’m tall and always wear black bball shorts. It’s not like there are many foreigners anyway 🙂

Is this a Flash test? I don’t see anything on the linked page. 🙁

Chunxi Lu is definitely where it’s at in Chengdu, I’m down there most days and I always see knockout women without fail. I’m also living beside LKF, which is a night time magnet for naughty looking members of the opposite sex! You can keep your douche bag expat hang outs!!

@Marco: Not sure if I’ve seen you in there dude. I’ll keep an eye out. I’m 6′ with muscles, two eyes, a nose…

5!!

@Hzwerks: never seen anybody (foreign) close to my height at megafit. Might be easier to spot than the 2 eyes, 1 nose and muscles…

Participant

i got three right, but there were another 3-4 where I broke it down to two hotties and chose the wrong one …

I got 8 right. Go to the night clubs. 1, more make up; 2, It’s dark enough; 3, You are drunk enough

Participant

Strangely enough, the North gate of Chuan Da is hottie central. Often meet a friend there, and the talent is ridiculous. If he’s late, i don’t mind waiting at all. Sometimes he doesn’t even turn up, but that’s fine too…..

Where and what is Chuan Da? I suspect I have a future appointment there!

Keymaster

Sichuan University (Chuanda is shorthand: Si”Chuan Da”xue). The campus is huge. It’s a nice place.

I got 5.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.