Car Emissions Killing Millions in India and China

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCar Emissions Killing Millions in India and China

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@ Charlie, had a look at the air purifier and it looks like a neccesary buy. Don’t read Chinese but it seems designed for 30 sqm?

Anything about filter replacements?

Participant

@ Charlie, had a look at the air purifier and it looks like a neccesary buy. Don’t read Chinese but it seems designed for 30 sqm?

Anything about filter replacements?

Participant

This is the air purifier i have. It just sits in my room running on low all the time. Recently i had a bad virus, not knowingly, i had the ionizer on… Not a smart move, which made my throat parched, like i would wake up in the middle of the night and have bad episodes of coughing. Regardless, its a great product, very effective and the outer most layer can be washed (i believe it’s suppose to be washed every month, but i washed it my first time 2 weeks ago.. After 1 year of usage). Filters are about 150 RMB and needs to be replaced 6 months i believe. Cheap and effective.

Participant

This is the air purifier i have. It just sits in my room running on low all the time. Recently i had a bad virus, not knowingly, i had the ionizer on… Not a smart move, which made my throat parched, like i would wake up in the middle of the night and have bad episodes of coughing. Regardless, its a great product, very effective and the outer most layer can be washed (i believe it’s suppose to be washed every month, but i washed it my first time 2 weeks ago.. After 1 year of usage). Filters are about 150 RMB and needs to be replaced 6 months i believe. Cheap and effective.

Participant

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I presume it would help a lot if we had some rain for a change?

Yeah, that would bring a lot of pollutants out of the air. Air pollution itself can prevent cloud water from condensing into raindrops and snowflakes, though. I’m not sure how much of a role that plays here, if any.

Quote:
    Don’t read Chinese but it seems designed for 30 sqm? Anything about filter replacements?

Right, it’s designed for a bedroom. Filters are replaceable although I’m not sure what the cost is exactly.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Yeah, that would bring a lot of pollutants out of the air. Air pollution itself can prevent cloud water from condensing into raindrops and snowflakes, though. I’m not sure how much of a role that plays here, if any.

Quote:
    Don’t read Chinese but it seems designed for 30 sqm? Anything about filter replacements?

Right, it’s designed for a bedroom. Filters are replaceable although I’m not sure what the cost is exactly.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Quote:

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.