CDBJJ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just got done with my first training session at CDBJJ and  it was great. Jerry, Antion, Rocky, and the other guys were super friendly and the training was really good. In fact, I would say it was one of the best MMA training sessions that I have ever been to. It was definitely difficult, but enjoyable at the same time. It was nice to train in an ego free environment. As a personal trainer I was glad to see that the guys stressed technique and safety over strength and power. There was a lot of talent in the room and  it sounds like they got big plans for the future. Tuesday night’s MMA training session will definitely be part of my week from here on out.

Participant

Thank you Collin for your visit. It was great having you.

I would like to say sorry for not saying hi to you initially. I was busy cleaning the mats, no one there cleans the mats besides me. It’s my ‘zone’ sort to speak heh. Do not want germs to be spread to us.

Antion is a very good instructor, he pushes people in a friendly way, he knows everyone’s limits and he will push anyone there and then push harder just for yourself. This could be his last class before Jelly takes over. Jelly is more of a striker and kickboxer, but he will gear his classes towards MMA for future classes.

Come train anytime! You are a VERY strong dude and can easily break me with your strength! I will tailor your grappling game for your body type, youll be surprised how fast your game will get better within a short period of time!
    Take care and see you next week! Also, send me the link for the gear you were talking about, i can tell the club to purchase it so we can add it to the gym.

Demian Maia

Search for ‘Fabio Araujo,’ he is my instructor. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.