CDL KTV Thread

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCDL KTV Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author

If you like to KTV, chime in. Let’s get a group together and sing drunkenly together.

Participant

Im in! Lets make those fancy chandeliers and champagne bottles break with our high notes!

Participant

Im very interested! Im in. 🙂

Participant

BTW, we can book the KTV on the website. It will be much cheaper. 🙂

Participant

I love KTV, always up for a night spent singing!

Participant

Yes yes yes! I’m all about this.

Participant

I dont sing, but ill be down!

Participant

yes! although I hope I won’t drink too many cocktails and sing Ricky Martin again… 🙂

Participant

Interest is big, great news! when and where?

ATT KTV near Jellyfish has a good selection of English songs. Let’s do this at the end of the month? Friday the 30th? Maybe grab some dinner and drinks prior to loosen up the vocal chords?

or Tracy, if you could look up the 团购 deals and find another good place, let us know. I don’t know how to use 团购

Participant

Hi Chris Ziich. Im very sorry. To be honest, I don’t know how to do it either. I lack sense of “sciense”. When I went outside with my friends, they usually booked it in advance. 🙂 They always say that Im hopeless, haha! 🙂

Is there anyone who knows how to 团购?

Participant

Im def in! But i will arrive late and leave early. Late night teaching and teaching in the morning…. Work work work for me…

Participant

Friday 30th suits me, and im in for dinner prior too! What time would be best to start the shenaningans?

So I’ve tried to find some 团购s for tomorrow night, but apparently KTVs don’t take them on weekends?

Anyways I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to KTV, anyone more experienced should takeover planning this out. I checked prices for a medium sized room (10ish people) at ATT KTV for tomorrow night and they quoted me about 160 RMB per hour. I wonder if we have to call in ahead of time to reserve a room or if we can just walk in.

Are people still interested in going tomorrow night?

Participant

I am still interested in doing this, for sure! But im useless when it comes to the planning too. I really hope someone will step up and help though!

Participant

I am still interested in doing this, for sure! But im useless when it comes to the planning too. I really hope someone will step up and help though!

Participant

I’ll figure out details and post them here before 6pm. So all interested divas stay posted.

I’ll figure out details and post them here before 6pm. So all interested divas stay posted.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.