CFDF 2014 Chengdu Food and Drinks Fair

HomeForumsIn ChengduCFDF 2014 Chengdu Food and Drinks Fair

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Some information on this fair, waiting more details:

• Time: March 20, 2014

China Food and Drinks Fair (CFDF), as the longest, largest and most influential exhibition and trade platform in China’s alcohol and food industry.

All producers, distributors and purchasers of alcohol, food, soft beverages, flavorings, food additives, food packages and food machines are sincerely welcome to attend the exhibition to exhibit or purchase relevant products and services at the China Chengdu Food and Drinks Fair (CFDF 2014).

Sticking to the principle of “inheriting, developing and innovating” and the subject of “exhibiting, communicating and cooperating”, the China Chengdu Food and Drinks Fair is thorough and fully preparing towards a more formalized, professional and internationalized orientation as the most significant industrial docking platform for bridging producers and purchasers, constructing marketing systems, promoting brand images, exchanging information as well as facilitating trade investment and cooperation.

The organizer of CFDF 2014 will do their best to guarantee all the drinks and food producers, facility suppliers, channel purchasers, investors, service institutions, professionals and scholars and medium a fruitful trip.

Keymaster

Is this free? You went to this last year, right?

Participant

Yes Charlie, is free to be a guest at this fair… I’m checking more information about host booth price, I’m directly interested like last year.
    I just contacted the organization, for now haven’t more details 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.