Chengdu International Basketball League

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChengdu International Basketball League

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The second season of the Chengdu International Basketball League will begin after the National holiday! Please see the attached poster for details.

This year, we will have a website where you can access the league schedule, game to game stats and results, league leaders in different statistical categories, and highlight videos.  Likewise, playoffs and prizes will be available.

If you have any question or are interested in signing up, please have your team captain contact me directly. Thank you, and see you on the court!

WeChat: JG03101986

Mobile: 18280225321

Participant

Here is the poster, sorry about the delay.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

The registration deadline has been changed to Wednesday, October 12th.  We are still looking for a few more teams, so please contact me ASAP.  If you are an individual, please add my WeChat (JG03101986) and I can put you into a “free agents” group so that you could team together with other individuals.

Participant

The third season of the Chengdu International Basketball League (CIBL) will begin in March.  Please see the attached poster for details.

The WeChat app we use to keep statistics and post highlight videos has been updated and looks much cleaner and is easier to navigate.  There will be prizes and parties once again, as well.

If you have any question or are interested in signing up (both teams and individuals), please contact me directly. Thank you, and see you on the court!

WeChat: JG03101986

Mobile: 18280225321

Participant

Here is the flier.  You can scan the QR code to get in contact.

Attachments:
    Participant

Is it co-ed?

Participant

Yes!  We are looking for anyone who has talent and skill so that the quality of play can improve.  Have you played competitively before?

Participant

Hey! Any teams out there need a point guard?

Participant

Hey! Any teams out there need a point guard?

Possibly, yes!  PM me or scan the QR code on the poster to add me on WeChat.  We have a free agent group to which I can add you.

Participant

The Fall 2017 Chengdu International Basketball League is starting soon!  Please scan the QR code in the poster and add me if you are interested.  Thank you.

Attachments:
    Participant

Happy New Year!  The CIBL Spring 2018 season will begin March 10th.  Games are Saturday evenings (6-9 PM) at Sichuan Gymnasium.  Individuals and teams welcome.  Scan the QR code in the poster for more information.  Thanks!

Participant

Scan below!

Attachments:
    Participant

Hi! My name is Anze Kos. I’m a youth basketball coach and a professional basketball player from Slovenia, looking to continue my playing career in Chengdu. I’m essentially looking to play for a good local basketball team, that plays in a good level league and is serious about basketball. I have professional experience from Europe and I’ve also played in the USA. Was wondering if any of you can point me in the right direction or connect me with the right people, teams or coaches that could help me with my basketball career? Any help from anyone is very appreciated. Please leave your comments below or direct message me for anything you need or anything you want to ask. Thank you. Anze

Participant

Is this thread still going? I just moved to Chengdu in Sept. of 2018. I’m looking for a place to play some good 5 vs. 5 basketball. Any recommendations?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.