Chengdu Living Dinner Meet Up

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChengdu Living Dinner Meet Up

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Bah, just got around to e-mailing. Hope you can still work me into the mix!

Participant

200 RMB.. Damn.. Steep… Just got shafted for pay at work too.. Hmm, wondering if i should meet up…

Whats the address in Chinese? I will email it to myself and store it on my phone.. To show the taxi man (my only way of getting around sadly…)

Quote:
    200 RMB.. Damn.. Steep… Just got shafted for pay at work too.. Hmm, wondering if i should meet up…

Whats the address in Chinese? I will email it to myself and store it on my phone.. To show the taxi man (my only way of getting around sadly…)

No worry! I can speak Chinese, but I could not find it either. Lol. BTW It’s too hard to understand Cheng-tuness.OMG

I just called the restaurant to reserve. It’s already fully booked. We’ll have to wait for a table. I’ll be there at 5:30pm tomorrow so that we can get a table before 7pm. I strongly recommend to come earlier than 7pm ( I would say be there by 6 or 6:30 if you can) so that all the expensive food will be still there.

I just called the restaurant to reserve. It’s already fully booked. We’ll have to wait for a table. I’ll be there at 5:30pm tomorrow so that we can get a table before 7pm. I strongly recommend to come earlier than 7pm ( I would say be there by 6 or 6:30 if you can) so that all the expensive food will be still there.

Participant

Busy buffets can be the best, since the food is usually put out and consumed faster..meaning you’re not left to pick through 2 hour old piles of meat 😀 Personally I dig anywhere with all you can drink, and definitely get my moneys worth in liquor.

Participant

Busy buffets can be the best, since the food is usually put out and consumed faster..meaning you’re not left to pick through 2 hour old piles of meat 😀 Personally I dig anywhere with all you can drink, and definitely get my moneys worth in liquor.

Lol I was gonna say that…

Lol I was gonna say that…

Keymaster

Cool, I can get there around 7pm or shortly thereafter.

Keymaster

Cool, I can get there around 7pm or shortly thereafter.

Participant

Damn. That’s early. D: Guess I’ll be taking off a little earlier than usual tomorrow…

Participant

Damn. That’s early. D: Guess I’ll be taking off a little earlier than usual tomorrow…

Will try to be there by 6 to company you. Hopefully

Will try to be there by 6 to company you. Hopefully

Keymaster

This was a lot of fun last night! Thank you Cress for organizing everything. It was great to meet some new people and consume copious amounts of steak, salmon, and red wine.

I think about 15 showed up all together.

Participant

Exactly 15. No coupons were wasted! 😀

Keymaster

After the dinner last night (which the Natooke guys came out to), they raced through the Chengdu streets at night and captured this badass photo. Boris (Eugene) sent it to me:

bikes.jpg

Keymaster

After the dinner last night (which the Natooke guys came out to), they raced through the Chengdu streets at night and captured this badass photo. Boris (Eugene) sent it to me:

bikes.jpg

Participant

lol! that’s awesome~

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.