ChengduBox: Sharing Helpful Documents

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChengduBox: Sharing Helpful Documents

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello friends,

I’ve created an online storage account for the ChengduLiving forum, I think we can use this for storing and sharing photos, music, video, business documents… basically anything useful to expats located in CHengdu.

Step by step how to use and configure this free service on Yunio (basically Chinese Dropbox):

– use only this link for registering your account. It’s important because using this invitation link we can increase, space of ChengduBox online Yunio for ChengduBox

– in your account click on account section and verify your email.

– check your email to confirm you account

– in your account click on download and select the software for your operating system. Once installed, it’s easy to upload or download files.

– click on this link to join the ChengduBox group https://g.yunio.com/6Zve!r

– now if all ok in your Yunio space you can see the folder ChengduBox where you can download or upload files

That’s all!

P.S. I don’t work for Yunio 😉

Participant

Sounds like a risky idea but hey, it could be useful!

PS: I like your PS

Participant

This is correct link to ChengduBox group:

ChengduBox Group

Ahahahah I spoke about this with Charlie, it’s risky idea if we share material under copyright but not for photo or documents like business brochure, presentation…

About my PS maybe Yunio will contact me with a big job opportunity 😉

Participant

Ok, I shared some music album and some business wine catalogue in ChengduBox Group…

ChengduBox

Participant

For the people that don’t want register to Yunio (but I suggest it) here the public ChengduBox folder:

ChengduBox Folder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.