chengduliving mobile/iphone app

HomeForumsGeneral Discussionchengduliving mobile/iphone app

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was wondering how I can acces the forum section on the mobile page for iPhone, or how I can close it and move to regular view…

Thanks in advance

Keymaster

The forum works on an iPhone, you can view, create, and respond to posts. It’ll be formatted the same way as in a normal browser, unfortunately there isn’t a mobile view for the forum currently (like there is for the blog). The forum will be upgraded with that functionality eventually.

Participant

Yeah thats right, im on it with my phone now but I cant swith to normal view in safari, only when i type the url as https://www.chengduliving.com/forum but i cant acces the normal website through chengduliving.com it keeps forwarding to the mobile version, it would be cool if you can switch from mobile to regular view, so far havent found the option. Im looking forward to a mobile version of the forum!

Keymaster

Ahhh.. I understand. I just added a link to the mobile view so you can switch between the mobile / desktop version. Check it out on your iPhone. The switch is at the very bottom, here’s a screen shot taken on my iPhone:

cl-mobile.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.