Chenghua District?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChenghua District?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi guys & girls 😉

One of the schools I’m looking at teaching for is in Chenghua District. Can you guys tell me anything about it? I am looking at the map, and I think it looks like its close to the center of the city, but I can’t tell for sure. What’s near it? Is it one of the dirtiest parts of the city, or one of the cleanest? Safe? Dangerous? Any good markets? That kind of stuff. I think.

Thank you so very much

Lisa

Participant

hi Lisa, could you pls give me the specific address to me? so that I can check for you !

Participant

Hello HugAPanda. I don’t know if you still want information.

Chenghua is towards the north east of the city. This area like many has been redeveloped allot in the last couple of years, including the new music/culture area. There are also a number of large university campuses. It does stretch from downtown to past the second ring road, so that depends on your exact address. Most areas Chengdu districts are as clean as each other, what variations there are, are between neighbourhoods and apartment complexes. I’m fairly sure no parts of Chengdu are dangerous. And there are super markets and open/wet markets most everywhere.

Something you might consider is the most (not all) of the established expat/foreigner activity is focused around the South of Chengdu. Which could easily be 30-60 mins travel from Chenghua, depending on traffic, if that will be important to you

Regards

Participant

Hi,Chenghua distict is quite big,as i know,near University of Electronic Science and Technology of China it’s quite good,parks,shopping malls,high-end communities are around,as well as many kinds of food.

Participant

Does anyone know where Fuqing Road is located in Chenghua? I’ve tried to locate it on maps but I can’t find it anywhere … thanks!

Participant

hey Hi Andy, try this link 🙂 Google Map

Participant

Thanks Reese, found it! 🙂

Participant

Lovely, with pleasure~!:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.