Childrens clubs / ballet classes / piano lessons

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChildrens clubs / ballet classes / piano lessons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We are a British family currently living in Ziyang, about an hour and half drive from Chengdu. We are looking to move to either Longquanyi or Tongzilin within the next month.

We have two small kids, a daughter 6 years and a son 4 years old. I am homeschooling them and would like to find classes or clubs where I can take them to mix with other expat kids to play.

I am also looking for ballet classes for my daughter and piano lessons. Does anyone know if any of these groups exist in Chengdu?

I have heard of one playgroup for expat kids but would really like to know where the families spend their social/play time.

Thanks

Participant

Not sure how useful this is, but KG gym on Yihuan Lu, above the Trustmart (not far from ren min nan lu intersection) has ballet classes. Seemed to be mostly middle- aged mommas but might be ok also for kids..?

Thanks for the information, i’ll take a look one day, maybe i can find something just for kids but thanks for responding. :o)

Participant

成都中美三勒浆国际标准舞俱乐部

Chengdu Sino-US three ballroom dancing club Le Pulp

Add: 6 Lin Jiang West Road(Jinjiang Hotel across the river

Tel :028 -85,596,259

艺蓉舞蹈学校

Yi Rong Dance School

Add: Ruifeng Building F3,Fang Cao street

Tel :028 -85198757 028-85198767

Participant

Thanks for posting this as my family is moving to Chengdu this fall & we are looking for similar things for our 4yo daughter.

I’m a Piano Teacher in Chengdu , available to teach in English or Chinese,because I once lived in Singapore for a year . For the past 3 years I have taught more than 10 kids.Both the kids and parents like me .If you still want a piano teacher , please call me

Tel :13558729475

mr_oukui,

Thank you so much for your post, it is really great to find somewhere in Chengdu that offers this service. I have posted many messages and sent many emails and only had maybe two or three replies at the most. Unfortunately for us it is too late as we are leaving Chengdu in September and will return to the UK. I will forward on your number to other expat parents who have shown interest. Thanking you again, Lisa

Participant

there is another playgroup available for young kids that has all manner of activities, go here for more information

http://www.themusicbox.cn

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.