China is the Future!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChina is the Future!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Take it easy! live the life…

Participant

Participant

Keymaster
    Quote:
    There is always a choice! 🙂

Hahahah. I swear by the Respro mask when riding my bicycle in Chengdu now. No regrets.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Hahahah. I swear by the Respro mask when riding my bicycle in Chengdu now. No regrets.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Keymaster

Just saw this today: Major Toxic Spill Concealed for 5 Days. 38 tons of the toxic chemical Alinine were leaked, bringing the levels to 720 times the national standard in the Zhuozhang River (which connects to Shanxi, Henan, and Hebei). Business and local government covered it up, and four employees have gone down, but no government.

hell, i love china and everything but after being here for a while.. i dunno what kinda future it would be if china ruled.. a crazy one? japan, i could see ruling, if they had the population.. china has the population, but there’s a lot of weird things which don’t make sense going on at all institutional levels.. so.. my guess is it will become the number one economy just to sustain its population and it will be a serious manufacturer and exporter of foreign goods (the way it is now) but i dont think most people in other countries will notice a ‘change in the world’ or anything. there are already china towns in most western cities so it won’t be like the 80’s when suddenly sushi became trendy, etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.