China News Posts

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChina News Posts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Corruption

47 Mistresses

Keymaster

China’s Middle Class Environmental Protests

Quote:
    Corruption

As a side note, 47 mistresses is really impressive. That guy must have been drinking a lot of snake wine.

Participant

Pimpin aint easy with 47 mistresses.. Pimpin aint easy.. Note.. Why the F does a man need 47 chicks anyways? Boo at him for not sharing, no wonder China has more dudes than females, it’s scum like him that’s hogging them all!!!

Tales of corruption in China are becoming consistently Pablo Escobaresque impressive! The numbers just keep getting bigger, more girls, more houses, more cars, more money. Livin’ the dream, apparently.

As for growing environmental protests, call me a cynic, but to me that looks like a perfect future smokescreen for party officials to appear to be appeasing public unrest.

Participant

here another protest, but now from Chinese journalists

Participant

great! keep on at it!

be aware: the current anti-corruption campaign could just be a tool for the transition of power. however, it does punish some of the bad-weeds, therefore has some merits, but do not expect any big changes in chinese politics.

Participant
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Protest Southern Press

I’ve been following this story the last few days, this is huge news for media and expression in China. Fingers crossed for them. The Beijing News publisher has resigned due to becoming a puppet over this issue. And there’s this: Southern Weekly Issue Prompts Soul-Searching Over Media’s Role.

This made me laugh: Chinese Official Stresses Patriotism Among Monks

The reproach to these protests is so back road, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.