"China's Rise is Glorious" in Hello Chengdu

HomeForumsIn Chengdu"China's Rise is Glorious" in Hello Chengdu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Someone sent me a photo of this article in Hello Chengdu which I am loving on this sunny day.

The article begins: “Often times in conversations with Chinese friends we eventually arrive at the startling conclusion that this Lao Wai perhaps boasts and even greater confidence and hope in China than his Chinese friends do.”

And it just gets better and better, gushing about his unwavering belief in China’s goodness, his faith in China’s monumental rise, and how he genuinely wishes that Canada could be like China.

I saved the photos sent to me on WeChat, here’s the full resolution version with a preview image below:

As a bonus, the article teaches you Chinese like “Foreigners have a Chinese dream, too.” All hail China!

Participant

I didn’t realize you could deep throat a nation, learn something new every day! 😀

Participant

The whole article boils down to he talks to a local vegetable seller and made friends at university. wow.

Participant

The whole article boils down to he talks to a local vegetable seller and made friends at university. wow.

You don’t get it AM. His professor eventually referred to him with “nin” instead of “ni”. That is representative of truly immersing into the culture and understanding all that constitutes the glorious rise of this amazing nation!

Participant

‘foreigners have a chinese dream too’

more like ‘foreigners have a chinese nightmare’ am i right guys?

Keymaster

‘foreigners have a chinese dream too’ more like ‘foreigners have a chinese nightmare’ am i right guys?

The only nightmare is that my home country is a shameful embarrassment when compared to the pristine reputation for honor, dignity and justice that China enjoys.

Participant

Is this the application process for a residents visa?

Participant

Is this the application process for a residents visa?

Haha, yeh this is step 1 to green cards – following steps include a little ball tickling and red envelopes!

Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.