Chinese Classes & Events in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduChinese Classes & Events in Chengdu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

On behalf of That’s Chinese, I sincerely invite you guys to join That’s Chinese lessons, That’s Chinese Workshop and That’s Chinese culture events.

My name is Stephanie, and I have been teaching Chinese for 2 years. You may think 2 years are not long enough for being an experienced teacher. Yes indeed, I still need more experience. However, all the feedback I have got from my students are “professional, interesting and helpful”. Until now I have students from US, UK, IT, SA, BR, EG,SP etc., with profession backgrounds like pilots of Sichuan Airline, professor of Sichuan University, teachers of international schools, businessmen and leaders of foreign companies.

That’s Chinese is my company which is founded in 2019. We offer different types of Chinese lessons which can meet the needs of different students, private classes and group classes, with affordable price. That’s Chinese Workshop is a platform for students to practice their language with people, which aims to bring learners the experience of implementing language in real life situation, and to find out and solve the problems whenever they have. That’s Chinese culture event is to organize some cultural or lifestyle events for expats in Chengdu, which is to create a community where people can share their ideas, experiences or even some business opportunities with each other.

Please add me on WeChat Stephanie647034 to know more information. I guarantee you will not be disappointed for connecting with That’s Chinese.

Regards,
    Stephanie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.