Chinese culture class @ Mandarin Club

HomeForumsIn ChengduChinese culture class @ Mandarin Club

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi! I am Cecilia from Chengdu Mandarin Club Language training school. The main cultural course of Mandarin Club, calligraphy, was successful and popular since we started it.

In order to meet all the needs of interests about Chinese cultrue, Mandarin Club is now opening the Cultural Course Series to all of the foreigners in Chengdu who are willing to understand more about the fantastic Chinese culture.

Join the membership then you could take any type of cultural course here. The lowest rate starting at 17rmb/hour!

I warmly welcome everyone who interested in chinese culture can join us!

What can we learn in this Cultural Course Series ?

Taichi: Focus on inner energy development and “soft power”. Experienced teacher with 10 years practice and teaches in the community university for the aged.)

Chinese Calligraphy: The unique art of writing from China. Experienced teacher with 20 years practice and has master’s degree in calligraphy arts.

Chinese Brush Painting: A totally fresh feeling of using soft brush to paint Chinese style ink painting. Professional teacher with 5 years teaching experience major in traditional Chinese painting.

Chinese Handicraft: Variety of traditional Chinese handicrafts like paper cutting, Chinese knot, mask painting… Learn the interesting arts and crafts with folk artisans.

Chinese Games: Have fun of palying games with Chinese friends and practise your mandarin at the same time. We will do Mahjong, tea ceremony, Chinese chess, card games, diabolo, old Chinese puzzle games…

Chinese Cultrual Talk: Learn more about Chinese history, custom, people; classical Chinese culture like The Art of War,The Book of Change,Chinese divination, Analects of Confucius, Lao Tzu…

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me!

Email: [email protected] Tel: 85929429 18980880082

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.