Chinese Looking for a BD Job

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsChinese Looking for a BD Job

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for a job preferably related to business communication and development. I am a good team player, speak good English, confident and easy-going. Kindly see my previous work experiences below:

Oct 2013-Sep 2014: Working in a foreign architecture design company in Chengdu, responsible for developing new clients, supporting projects with contract drafting, design report during bidding,communication between clients and designers, gained very good experience of relationship maintenance with clients and partners(2 projects achieved)

Jan 2013-Jan 2015: Assisting with a company registration, local and international partners/clients realtionship build-up and maintenance, regular communication with treasure,project follow up,gained very good experience of negotiation and tratergy thinking.

2012-2013: Working in an international NGO based in Chengdu,taking roles of networking events organizing, media partners development, potential clients follow up, besides, I also gained precious experience of networking, good business manners as well as working with colleagues with different culture background,archive goals with pressure.

I am flexible and open for good opportunities, do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Thanks for your time.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 15882057464

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.