Christmas Dinner Dec. 25 at 6pm

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChristmas Dinner Dec. 25 at 6pm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am Norm from Canada and presently teaching here in Chengdu.    I have a Chinese friend, Allan Tan who is hosting a Christmas Dinner on December 25th at 6pm.  The menu will include turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans and cranberries.  Desert will also be served including pumpkin and apple pie, tarts and cakes.  Some drinks will be provided as well.  A cooking school will prepare the meal at Allan’s newly opened Tea House.  The cost will be $168 RMB and limited to 20 people.   You can bring your own wine/drinks if you wish.  My number is 13980844056 if you want to go.   Make your reservation asap if you want to attend.  The location is east of the city center.   Here is the address:

Bldg 5, U37 park of creative warehouse, No. 37, Shuinianhe third south street, Jinjiang district, Chengdu City. (Near Jiao Zi concert hall toward to shuang Qiao Zi overpass)

Keymaster

Added to the December Events thread.

Participant

Sorry but there is no more room at this Christmas Dinner as there are 20 people going.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.