CL Pub Crawl Saturday 9/15

HomeForumsIn ChengduCL Pub Crawl Saturday 9/15

• This topic has 30 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoLino.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

I will be there. See u all tomorrow around 8.30 pm at the Music House.

I will be there. See u all tomorrow around 8.30 pm at the Music House.

Participant

Im in too 😉

Keymaster

There’s a 50 yuan cover at Music House tonight (there are 10+ performers including one from Beijing, 小老虎) but I can get some free tickets. I will get as many as I can and give them away but in case I can’t get enough, that’s what the situation there is. Every other venue is free except for Xiong Mao which has also offered reduced price tickets for the pub crawl.

See everyone at 8:30pm!

Participant

T’was literally a crawl, sorry I had to bitch out at HH: domestic issues to deal with.

Glad to have met some of you in person, and others “re-“met 😉 Lets get a map system going and make more crawls, possibly more “off-the-chart” one beer and go type places, they’d never ‘spect us coming.

Keymaster

This was a lot of fun yesterday, about 15 people came out and we went to 4 bars, not counting the first stop which was Wowo:

– Music House

– Machu Picchu

– Little Bar

– Hemp House

At about 2:30am the group started to scatter although the party at Hemp House ended up going really late. We’ll definitely do this again!

Participant

Another fun night out, Great to meet some new people and look forward to the next one! 🙂

Participant

It was a great night, thank you. Hemp House was just amazing and great music the whole night, my new favourite place for sure! I look forward to seeing all the lovely people from yesterday again soon.

Participant

Last night was as good as last time 🙂

Hemp House has great music, everybody had fun. thanks again for organizing it. 🙂

Keymaster
    Quote:
    It was a great night, thank you. Hemp House was just amazing and great music the whole night, my new favourite place for sure! I look forward to seeing all the lovely people from yesterday again soon.

The Hemp House birthday party is always a blast, that is a quintessential Chengdu night for sure. That venue used to be really popping back in the day, now it’s not as well trafficked but still a great place to visit.

Quote:
    Hemp House has great music, everybody had fun. thanks again for organizing it. 🙂

My pleasure, good to meet you Linka.

Participant

This was only the first pub crawl I’ve been to. If they’re all like the last one chengdu will be a real blast! Thanks for the great night, pleasure to meet you all.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.