College Hoops in the Du

HomeForumsIn ChengduCollege Hoops in the Du

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoLiam.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to watch the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament on the mornings of 6 and 8 April?

I am a frequent visitor to Chengdu and often watch sports at Shamrock.  However, I can’t recall ever seeing college hoops there and it seems to be more focused on British and Australian sports.

Does the Lazy Pug (assuming it still exists) show US sports in the morning? Any other ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Nick

Keymaster

The original proprietors of The Lazy Pug are American, but they’re managing a new restaurant in Bangkok now so I think it’s unlikely that NCAA will be showed there. I think your best bet might be The Clubhouse on the SOHO rooftop.

Yeah, I’d say best bet is the Clubhouse. They’re keen on showing what people want to see, from rugby to obscure soccer leagues to American sports playoffs, so this doesn’t seem unreasonable. They’re open Thursday to Sunday I believe, though, so if it’s earlier in the week a special request might have to be made. Not sure though. They’ll probably pop up in the conversation soon….

Participant

Final four games are on April 4th, which would 7 and 9:40 AM be our time on the morning of April 5th. Final game would be April 7th.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.