Coming to Chengdu soon!

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsComing to Chengdu soon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Nour and I will be spending one semester abroad in Chengdu at the SWUFE university.

I’m planning to come to Chengdu around the beginning of March and will be staying until the end of August. I will be happy to receive some tips about the city and if you could recommend me any nice area that is not far from Uni but Central and nice at the same time. I think I’d like to have a shared apartment since I’m not staying too long, but the flat should be clean and nice. My budget is flexible!

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

If you want to more info, just feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Nour! (guy)

Participant

Hello. This is Hadiya. Welcome to Chengdu. We are from a professional house renting company.  Plz feel free to contact us. We will offer u very sincere recommendations to get a very good apartment in a very cheap and reasonable price. By the way we also offer company registration and translation services, etc.  E-mail : [email protected]. Wechat: 15196642573. Thanks.

Keymaster

Hello,

Try checking out Hakka Homes, they are short term apartment rentals in a great location. Chengdu is a huge city so it’s hard to recommend specific things without knowing more information. Browse around Chengdu Places and see what strikes you. March will be a great time to arrive, when winter has passed!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.