Configuring uTorrent

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionConfiguring uTorrent

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Before I had no problem using kat.ph and downloading torrents. The speed was fast and the torrents started downloading quickly. Lately I cant get anything to work through UTorrent. Anyone else has this problem and is there away around it?

I downloaded the entire season of Breaking Bad (7eps so far) in 45 minutes on Saturday.

So to me it is the excact opposite.

China Telecom 8mb connection.

It’s the fastest I had in China so far.

Keymaster

uTorrent should work fine, no problems for me either.

Quote:
    It’s the fastest I had in China so far.

How fast are your download speeds? Mine maxes out at 500k/s.

yep 500 thats about it for a well seeded file

Most of the torrents I download to UTorrent are unable to find any seeds. Maybe I will download an older version of UTorrent and try again. Anyone know of any other software that I can try instead of UTorrent.

Participant

funshion offers a lot of movies and series, although not all are available. You can also search in english. Another is pptv and more were mentioned in an older post.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Most of the torrents I download to UTorrent are unable to find any seeds.

This sounds like a problem that is unrelated to uTorrent. If you aren’t on torrents with seeds, it won’t matter which client you use, you won’t be able to download anything.

The torrents im downloading from kat.ph are seeded. When they are run through uTorrent no seeds are detected and therefore aren’t downloaded. I tried to download the first episode of Breaking Bad and it sat on uTorrent for a week and didnt do anything.

Participant

Tim,

You may have luck if you unblock the ports Utorrent uses on your router. I don’t use utorrent, so I can’t tell you specifics, but under preferences check which port utorrent is using, then connect to your router and make sure that port is open for traffic. This may help utorrent to recognize the seeds.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.