Coworking in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCoworking in Chengdu

• This topic has 27 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoDan.
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How’s about Monday, March 16, 10am at the #2 Maan Coffee at Huaxiba to meet up and talk coworking?

Participant

Hi there!

In absence of a real co-working space I am creating co-working meetup (similar to the style of Jelly), where entrepreneurs join forces to work together, share ideas and solve problems.  Effectively the goal would be to create a co-working community and a support network for young or early stage entrepreneurs.

I plan to do weekly (or bi-weekly at the start) morning meetings, where would join over breakfast or coffee and work from around 9-12.

Please let me know if you are interested or message for more details.

Participant

We are making confusion and everyone does what he wants, not right way for start something together…

Please let me know if you are interested or message for more details.

Thanks for pitching in here Jordan.

Carrying on from our meet recently, I’m considering a way to incorporate this (at least in part) into one of my spaces (Hongxing Lu). We already have conference/meet-up facilities set up there that can easily be modified. I’ll post here as progress develops on that over the next week or so. I’m personally more interested in targeting creatives, but that’s not exclusive.

We are making confusion and everyone does what he wants, not right way for start something together…

I think you should go ahead and do your own thing regardless. If that can at the same time (or at a later date) be in some way connected to what others might be doing, this is only a positive. Any inroad you or others might make is better than none.

😉

Participant

that’s true, in the end it’s positive, only worried about many activities without a real connection… anyway better go on…

Where is Hongxing Lu exactly? thanks!

I heard a co-working spot called “Walnut” opened up. Here’s their website. There’s no physical address posted. Anyone got any info? Thanks

Keymaster

I heard a co-working spot called “Walnut” opened up. Here’s their website. There’s no physical address posted. Anyone got any info? Thanks

I found the address on the website, it’s at the very bottom:

成都金牛区羊犀立交三环外侧蜀西路42号
    [email protected]
    028 – 62825088

There’s also a WeChat QR code at the very bottom if you want to get in touch with them that way.

Ah! That scroll on the site is a little janky, didn’t get to the bottom-most portion. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.