Creative Writing

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCreative Writing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I’m Kerong. I just graduated from Penn State this May. I was in a creative writing BA/MA program and specialize in fiction and poetry writing. I’m going to stay in Chengdu area for a year and then continue my writing in America next year. During my gap year, I want to keep writing as much as I can and also hear some advices from some English speakers who are familiar with Chinese life style and society since I’m writing stories about China mostly. (it doesn’t matter you are a native English speaker or not, as long as you are fluent in English and enjoy writing and reading, that’s fine). Therefore, I’m looking for trustworthy English creative writing groups in Chengdu. I already know that bookworm offers one and I will definitely check that out, but besides that, I wonder is there any other option. Bookworm writing group meeting time might not be that convenient for me.

I would love to read your writing and give you advice as well if you are also interested in English writing. Usually if there is nobody pushing me, I’m too lazy to write. So hopefully, with the help of creative writing meeting or groups, I can write a lot during this year and can also exchange opinions with other writing lovers.

Keymaster

Hi Kerong,

Not sure about creative writing groups in Chengdu,

Anyway, I’m interested in collaborating with you on an independent project. My WeChat: xonikk.

Thank you.

Keymaster

Bookworm is the only one I’ve heard of in Chengdu. If that’s not what you’re looking for, that is the place I would inquire. Good luck-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.