Decent Italian restaurants?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionDecent Italian restaurants?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello there! I’m looking for a nice Italian to take my boyfriend tonight for his birthday. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Keymaster

Pizza might be your best bet, somewhere like Pizza Mandolino?

Participant

Do they have a menu?! That’s one thing that’s really bothering me about restaurants in Chengdu, I can never seem to find a menu for anything to even give me an idea about what they have. I was considering The Food of India (not Italian, obv) in the Soho building, but again…no menu!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Do they have a menu?! That’s one thing that’s really bothering me about restaurants in Chengdu, I can never seem to find a menu for anything to even give me an idea about what they have. I was considering The Food of India (not Italian, obv) in the Soho building, but again…no menu!

They certainly have a menu. Do you mean a menu online? That I’m not sure about. It’s a pizza place though, they probably everything you would expect to find at an Italian pizzeria.

Try Grappa in the Galleria mall, next to Auchan & Ikea. Good Italian food and nice wines.

Maybe not the most romantic atmosphere to eat, but when you’re there for the food it’s certainly worth it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.