I’m Mighil—a digital consultant and self-taught web-developer with 5+ years of experience. Just ended the contract with my current employer and now in search of a new job.
I’m giving it a shot here and would like to inquire if there’s anyone hiring. Full-stack marketing, front-end web development, project management roles will be the right fit.
Availability for interview: Schedule according to your convenience by visiting https://mighil.com/contact
Here’s a bit more information about me:
Headline: Digital Marketing Manager / Webmaster
- Google & Bing Ads Certified.
- Hubspot inbound certified and waiting to get design certification.
- ROI focused Digital efforts.
- Meaningful SEA/SMM practitioner.
- Self-taught web-dev who loves to break things, decode, learn and repeat.
- Agency + international in-house experience.
- Passion for media, gaming and content strategy.
- Experience in blockchain project (overseas operations).
- Vast knowledge in web project work-flow, WordPress CMS and server management.
- Ability to understand manage production stack, and optimize the backend of the website.
- Flexible with custom production stacks and always willing to learn more.
Which programming languages do you know?
- Shell command language
Work samples (programming + HTML, CSS, JS):
- ugchain.org (full-stack, original)
- meross.com (full-stack, team project)
- mighil.com (full-stack, based on WordPress)
- <li style=”list-style-type: none”>
- Adobe CC: PS (expert), Illustrator, AE (limited).
- Camtasia Studio
- FL Studio (Original Score, Arrangement, Mixing)
- Propellerhead Reason (limited experience)
- Various Analytics Tools
Other work info (marketing):
- I was the in-house inbound marketing analyst and SEO team lead at IObit Software. Kickstarted their sister project IOtransfer with a team of two successfully.
- I have rich experience in researching, brainstorming and developing topics for technical articles and web 2.0 blogs.
- Good at managing social communities.
- Sep 28, 2013 – Feb 28, 2014, // Improved the traffic of Acodez.in. Put them on top of the SERP for “web design India” search query.
- Worked on multiple projects as a remote webmaster and analyst.
- Professional skillset available on LinkedIn.
- BULATS certified.
- Quick learner.
Sincerely,March 29, 2018 at 11:16 am #54646
My name is Loren, congratulations on your credentials here man!
How do you like the digital scene in Chengdu?
Loren RossNovember 25, 2018 at 11:14 am #55495
I work with small to medium-sized businesses here. The Chengdu digital scene is excellent in general. It’s booming. New companies/startups are popping up now and then. It’d be great if you speak Chinese.November 27, 2018 at 12:51 pm #55501
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.