Disco Death with DJ Fu, Friday 6/29

HomeForumsIn ChengduDisco Death with DJ Fu, Friday 6/29

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

dd-june-forum.jpg

It’s going down this month with DJ Fu, esteemed drum & bass DJ from the UK. This is one of the few DJ’s in the world who rests entirely on his performance ability, and not music production (he’s a natural performer). A good friend of mine in Hong Kong (owner of XXX Club and founder of Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy, which has hosted A-Trak, Diplo, and more) said of Hong Kong: “The craziest show of the year was probably DJ Fu”.

Here are some Youtube clips of Fu being an all around bad ass. VPN required to see these videos:

Jungle Drummer vs DJ Fu

DJ Fu Video Mix

At Xiong Mao, location is here: Xiong Mao location and the cover is 30 yuan. Playing hosts at the event is me (Just Charlie), Big Snax, and Jovian.

Can’t wait to hear bass-heavy drum & bass in the Xiong Mao main room again on the 29th!

Disco Death in Chengdu

Participant

This is two weeks away, I’m looking forward to a good performance from DJ Fu on the 29th!

Participant

Looks amazing!

Participant

DJ FU will come!

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/djfu

DJ FU Drum&Bass Video Mix :

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjg5MDgzODI0.html

Participant

Dj Fu was over last night doing some sick scratching. Looking forward to tonights performance!! Boh!

Participant

ai ya, I was hyped for this but got a last minute call for a gig tonight, probably can’t make it now.

What time is Fu on?

Participant
    Quote:
    ai ya, I was hyped for this but got a last minute call for a gig tonight, probably can’t make it now.

And an even later cancellation…

See you later!

Participant

This was great.

Keymaster

Last night was a blast. Fu murdered it, he is unbelievable!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.