Driving Lession in Chengdu (China)

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionDriving Lession in Chengdu (China)

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Avatar photoBen.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Peeps,

I understand that international driving is not valid here, how can i get a driving license in China if I have a valid driving license back home?

You might want to check out this previously posted thread.

Participant

I tried to post in the drivers license thread Brendan linked to but I can’t lol. The post just doesn’t appear. What’s wrong, Charlie?

Participant

Vincent, i was imagine you drive a QQ car, wear that hat and glasses like your avatar.

cool~~~~

Participant

I’ve been driving for about 6.5 years in Chengdu – but failed the license test the only time I took it (68/100).. I’ve decided to read through the test though – if anyone wants the test questions in English let me know via PM (like an email or something to send to) and I’ll send it along..

Participant

Might be an interesting topic for the next CL article: Getting a driver’s license in Chengdu

And Linka I’m afraid I would not fit in that car 🙂 unless there is a convertible version!

Thanks mostly to the on-line practice test here, I got 99/100 first time. Make sure you use Internet Explorer.

The rest of the requirements are easy; health check, police registration and a valid foreign driving license with English translation from a certified translation agency.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.