Eggs & Cholesterol

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionEggs & Cholesterol

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Can any of you guys recommend a website for beginners to learn about training/diet etc. I recently got a gym membership here but I don’t really know what I’m doing, haha.

Participant

Can any of you guys recommend a website for beginners to learn about training/diet etc. I recently got a gym membership here but I don’t really know what I’m doing, haha.

Participant

Good Goals Vincent. Right now my knees are in recovery from too many squats, football and commuting on a bike that is much too small.

So I guess my goals are to recover, lift big and not injure myself. Also dabbling with the Paleo diet, although completely cutting out rice & noodles is really difficult. I try to limit to one serving of carbs such as a tiny amount of rice for gong pao ji ding gai jiao fan at lunch. Eating more fruit and vegs eggs, tuna, lamb kebabs etc.

Drink less was a goal I set at my bday last summer, I do okay for the most part except for when I’m at Xiong Mao, when I have a new beer every eight minutes or so :X

Participant

Good Goals Vincent. Right now my knees are in recovery from too many squats, football and commuting on a bike that is much too small.

So I guess my goals are to recover, lift big and not injure myself. Also dabbling with the Paleo diet, although completely cutting out rice & noodles is really difficult. I try to limit to one serving of carbs such as a tiny amount of rice for gong pao ji ding gai jiao fan at lunch. Eating more fruit and vegs eggs, tuna, lamb kebabs etc.

Drink less was a goal I set at my bday last summer, I do okay for the most part except for when I’m at Xiong Mao, when I have a new beer every eight minutes or so :X

Participant

@benajimlee I’ve been following a routine based on http://stronglifts.com/ since august and its going great. Although recently I had to cut out squats and Deadlift b/c of overuse knee injury. This is a great program because its simple to remember and the exercises work several muscle groups at once . Also its really easy to track progress because for every successful 5×5 set you increase by 1.5 kg or so on your next workout session. This is two of the little tiny “donut” weights. Enjoy

Participant

@benajimlee I’ve been following a routine based on http://stronglifts.com/ since august and its going great. Although recently I had to cut out squats and Deadlift b/c of overuse knee injury. This is a great program because its simple to remember and the exercises work several muscle groups at once . Also its really easy to track progress because for every successful 5×5 set you increase by 1.5 kg or so on your next workout session. This is two of the little tiny “donut” weights. Enjoy

Best work out routine for men is from the guy in John Andoscia Jr.’s profile pic.

That guy was a real man:

Hideous

Troubled

Passionate drinker

Hit the punani like no other

Also ‘Hi everyone’

Just moved to Chengdu and enjoyed reading through this Forum.

Best work out routine for men is from the guy in John Andoscia Jr.’s profile pic.

That guy was a real man:

Hideous

Troubled

Passionate drinker

Hit the punani like no other

Also ‘Hi everyone’

Just moved to Chengdu and enjoyed reading through this Forum.

Participant

@Elias, sounds good, I’ll check it out! Many thanks!

Participant

@Elias, sounds good, I’ll check it out! Many thanks!

Participant
    Quote:
    Although recently I had to cut out squats

vngj6.jpg

Participant
    Quote:
    Although recently I had to cut out squats

vngj6.jpg

@justin loller coasters

speaking of knees though. my knees pop and crack often when I flex them. I don’t experience any discomfort but, I’m wondering if this is a bad sign.

@justin loller coasters

speaking of knees though. my knees pop and crack often when I flex them. I don’t experience any discomfort but, I’m wondering if this is a bad sign.

Participant

@Justin is that a troll I smell? Give me a few months and I’ll squat you and Rachel on my back 😛

@Steevyo, gotta hand it to Bukowski for being ugly and unhealthy, yet one of most wildly celebrated American men in recent history.

I suppose he had fingers like no other fron plunking away on the typewriter.

Participant

@Justin is that a troll I smell? Give me a few months and I’ll squat you and Rachel on my back 😛

@Steevyo, gotta hand it to Bukowski for being ugly and unhealthy, yet one of most wildly celebrated American men in recent history.

I suppose he had fingers like no other fron plunking away on the typewriter.

Participant

@Justin i don’t get it

@Chris lol I have exactly the same, when I bend down my knees to take a phone call China style my knees sound like a piece of wood breaking in two

@Elias yeah… on the typewriter…

Participant

@Justin i don’t get it

@Chris lol I have exactly the same, when I bend down my knees to take a phone call China style my knees sound like a piece of wood breaking in two

@Elias yeah… on the typewriter…

Participant
    Quote:
    @Justin i don’t get it

oh, he’s shocked because Elias said he’s cutting out squats?

Roflcopter.gif

Participant
    Quote:
    @Justin i don’t get it

oh, he’s shocked because Elias said he’s cutting out squats?

Roflcopter.gif

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 243 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.