Egypt Air Office & M Visa

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionEgypt Air Office & M Visa

• This topic has 15 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoRb.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does any one have an idea that is there any office of Egypt Air located in chengdu, any district preferred. Friend of mine she want to change her tickets date.

Early response would be much appreciated as she is in hurry.

One thing more is there a way to extend M visa for a month more?

Participant

Um, if only there were a tool you could use to search for simple information like “egypt air chengdu” or “egypt air office locations” which could answer that kind of question for you. Do your own puppy dog fetch work son, jesus f’in christ.

No, you can’t extend any visas, you have to return to your home country and never return – it’s the new visa laws. Byeeeeee!

Participant

hehe very funny though…I looked on google but it didn’t show me any clear results cuz of not existing that place or not yet exist on the google server so I thought might someone else know about it cuz its a forum where not only foreigners pop’s in but the chinese.

& what do you mean ‘never return’ ?

Participant

It means you’re a f’in idiot. Go to the company’s website. They have 2 physical offices in China. They’re listed very clearly ON THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE. Or you can ignore their website and go here directly, asap:

https://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=%2B30%C2%B0+42’+2.65%22,+%2B104%C2%B0+4’+10.60%22+(30.700737,+104.069611)&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=30.701623,104.072113&sspn=0.046642,0.07021&geocode=CWFqNvOMTGsSFcF01AEd6_kzBg&mra=mift&t=m&z=14

Quick!

Participant

http://agents.egyptair.com/Pages/WorldWideOffices.aspx

4 Sec search.. BOOSH! +1 for Rick!

Participant

Come on Rick; no need to take the gloves off on this one, it’s not even the playoffs.

We’re not all google ninjas…..

Participant

Rick thanks that u helped out but also throw a trash on me.  If you are this much generously kind & genius what are you doing in china then.

thanks jerry 🙂

Aaron you seems the one with sense of humor 😉

Participant

Google can’t tell you everything. eg. it will tell you that Qatar Airways have an office in Chengdu, at the Shangri-la hotel. It won’t tell you that the receptionist is smoking hot. That’s why we have forums like this….

Participant

@Rb
    “kind & genius what are you doing in china”
    – Working for a company known for hiring geniuses of course. Your implication is that only shitty people should be working in China… or am I reading it wrong? Projection?

@Aaron

If he typed exactly what he was asking into google, he’d have gotten the correct results and avoided my scorn. 😀

The only thing of use I see in this thread is ‘smoking’, and ‘hot’. My imagination does the rest.

Participant

Ha ha, maybe one day a couple in Boise, Idaho will be googling “Egypt Air Chengdu office”: “Stan, is there a flight available?”
    (Stan): “Not sure honey, but the receptionist is apparently smoking hot”

Participant

I am totally lost on the direction of this thread is going. Smoking Hot is the key phrase i gather. BOOSH!

Participant

well rick, fuck you very very much. i went down to that place yesterday. the place is the wholesale place for you to put your gears on(Dildo’s & sex toys), so u better go there soon. Now i get to know who is the real stupid. I started this general discussion to get to know the right source not your fav’s places in an inappropriate way.

Jerry thanks for your right source of help.

fuck you very very much. i went down to that place yesterday. the place is the wholesale place for…

Any pictures by chance?

Participant

@Rick: cruel but funny.

@Rb
    :well played.

Participant

@brendan no pictures. I’d not bother taking a pics of that place.

we can ask rick, may be he already have got some.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.