Electronics Moving Sale

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceElectronics Moving Sale

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Gaming PC + 2 Monitors + Lots of Extras

This PC plays all the latest games at max/high settings at 1080p/60. Most recently I have been using it to play: The Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros and Dark Souls 2 as well as League of Legends, Heros of the Strom and Battlefield 4. If you have any specific games you want to know how they run let me know and I will benchmark them for you if I have them.

CPU: i5 2500k

GPU: GTX 770 (2GB)

RAM: 8GB DDR3

PSU: Superflower 600w (80+ Silver rated)

Case: NZXT Phantom

Monitor 1: AOC 22inch FULLHD (1920×1080) E2270Sw

Monitor 2: Philips 19inch HD (1366×768) 196V

Extras: USB keyboard, Steelseries Kinzu Gaming Mouse, Speakers, Xbox Controller for PC and an Ikea Computer table and chair. (AOC monitor and the PC have boxes)

4500rmb(O.N.O)

Compaq Presario CQ61 Laptop

AMD Athlon 2 Dual Core 2.1GHz

4GB RAM

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200

Screen Resolution: 1366×768

Been using this for video steaming and playing League of Legends. Great for web browsing and office stuff. Its alwasy been plugged in so I doubt the battery is up to much. I did a fresh install of Windows 7 (64bit). No dead pixels and screen and overall in pretty good condition.

450rmb46″ Samsung TV

Model Number:UA46EH5000R

1920×1080 (fullHD 1080p)

Amazing TV. No dead Pixels perfect condition, comes with the box. I have used it only for gaming and as a 2nd PC monitor (for games). Geniuinely Sad to see it go!

2000rmb

Wii U + 4 Controls+ 6 Games

Everything you need for 4 player Mario Kart!

32gb Pro Model

Wii U Game Pad

Pro Controller

2x Wii mote plus + Numchucks
    Charging Cradle for Wii U game pad

6 Games: Mario Kart 8, ZombiU, Sonic All star racing, Metroid Other M and Resident Evil Darkside CHronicles 1+2

2000rmb

Participant

Images wont Scale properly! (some will) so heres a link to all of them.

http://s207.photobucket.com/user/mitcheson9/library/

Participant

You charged virtually the same price for the laptop several months ago and it didn’t sell. You’re asking too much for a machine that old. The same model goes for half that amount on Ebay. I am offering 225; Take it or be stuck with the laptop until your price is more reasonable.

Keymaster

Images wont Scale properly!

Fixed those for you

Participant
    Participant

Thanks for fixing the images 🙂

Participant

Old notebook for 450, offered 225, that’s less than a good dinner – I have use of a cheap laptop, I’ll jump in with a whopping 300 offer! That’s a dinner *with* drinks!

Participant

Any offers you wanna make please do it in a pm! Hard to hold conversations in the forum 😉

Participant

That defeats the fun of a potential bidding war..

Participant

As if! Go sell that stuff on Taobao, like you said you would however number of months ago. You’re wasting your time if you’re not willing to deal. Technology evolves; people are not going to pay such high prices for outdated tech, especially when far better machines can be had for only a little more money.

Participant

I am just here to find a home for some of my stuff before I leave in 2 weeks.

I am failing to see your issue here. You told me it was half of my asking price on ebay. I went away spent some time to find a similar model on ebay (in my case I found inferior/broken models for a higher price) so people have some point of reference. If it doesn’t interest you or meet your needs for that price that’s cool. I am chatting with numerous people discussing different deals about all of the items on sale. I haven’t been discourteous to you in anway so I am not sure why all the hostility.

Participant

I am just here to find a home for some of my stuff before I leave in 2 weeks. I am failing to see your issue here. You told me it was half of my asking price on ebay. I went away spent some time to find a similar model on ebay (in my case I found inferior/broken models for a higher price) so people have some point of reference. If it doesn’t interest you or meet your needs for that price that’s cool. I am chatting with numerous people discussing different deals about all of the items on sale. I haven’t been discourteous to you in anway so I am not sure why all the hostility.

ig246z is either just bored or broke!! Nothing better to do than complaining about 450rmb, if you don`t like it don’t buy it. Go hassle someone else or better yet STFU!!

Participant

As if! Go sell that stuff on Taobao, like you said you would however number of months ago. You’re wasting your time if you’re not willing to deal. Technology evolves; people are not going to pay such high prices for outdated tech, especially when far better machines can be had for only a little more money.

Id like to see you buy a far better machine for a little more, when buying on ebay you have no idea what you get until it arrives, at least here you have the chance to go look at it before you buy it.

If you want to give advice, do it where it matters! Not where 450 kwai is at stake

Participant

I am just here to find a home for some of my stuff before I leave in 2 weeks. I am failing to see your issue here. You told me it was half of my asking price on ebay. I went away spent some time to find a similar model on ebay (in my case I found inferior/broken models for a higher price) so people have some point of reference. If it doesn’t interest you or meet your needs for that price that’s cool. I am chatting with numerous people discussing different deals about all of the items on sale. I haven’t been discourteous to you in anway so I am not sure why all the hostility.

Wow, I am so insulted by your ad hominem attacks attacks. You clearly know me very well. STFU yourself and troll somewhere else.

Participant

UPDATE
    Wii U – SOLD

LAPTOP – SOLD

Participant

PRICE REDUCTION

Gaming PC – 4000rmb

Specs above, 2 Monitors (Full HD+HD), Speakers, Gaming Mouse, Keyboard, Xbox Controller for PC + Desk and Chair (if you want them). This is a hell of alot of PC for the money. The price just about covers the PC let alone all the extras and 2 monitors.

Samsung TV- 1800RMB

Info above

Participant

Would be interested in the Samsung TV. Tried to send you a PM. But not sure if it got through. Can you send me a PM with your WeChat or mobile#?

Participant

Would be interested in the Samsung TV. Tried to send you a PM. But not sure if it got through. Can you send me a PM with your WeChat or mobile#?

Sent you a PM

Participant

Some other stuff I have found whilst getting ready for the move.

Ipad (3rd gen)

32GB with Retina comes with Box

1500RMBXbox 360 4gb

2 Official Wireless controllers

only has 1 game (Naruto ultimate ninja storm Generation) others lost in a previous move.

300RMB
    PSP (original)+ 8gb Memory Stick

3 official batteries+official carry case

Running Custom firmware (just download game sand install them to the memory card)

200 RMB

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.