Selling IPTV Boxes

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling IPTV Boxes

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

* The original post in this thread has been deleted *

Participant

“HD Wi-Fi” – do you mean you can run the box on a TV without hard wired ethernet as CT’s IPTV box requires via your wifi network, or something else?

Does the IPTV box also include all the local channels like CT’s box does?

Participant

Right, you dont need any wire except hdmi to tv.

There are no local channels.

Participant

Right, you dont need any wire except hdmi to tv.

There are no local channels.

Participant

That’s too bad for me 🙁 my wife wants to watch the local news (it’s amusing I guess) from the TV in the bedroom but there is no hard wired ethernet so unfortunately the CT IPTV box doesn’t work from there. If there were local channels I’d be interested. Speaking of which if anyone else has a solution for my problem above please let me know 😀

Participant

That’s too bad for me 🙁 my wife wants to watch the local news (it’s amusing I guess) from the TV in the bedroom but there is no hard wired ethernet so unfortunately the CT IPTV box doesn’t work from there. If there were local channels I’d be interested. Speaking of which if anyone else has a solution for my problem above please let me know 😀

Quote:
    Speaking of which if anyone else has a solution for my problem above please let me know 😀

Wireless bridge or power line?

Power line is your best option.

byhTZvz.jpg

Quote:
    Speaking of which if anyone else has a solution for my problem above please let me know 😀

Wireless bridge or power line?

Power line is your best option.

byhTZvz.jpg

Participant

IPTV Box has WIFI so there is no need for Power line, you just need WIFI router.

Participant

IPTV Box has WIFI so there is no need for Power line, you just need WIFI router.

Participant

The Box needs 220V AC. Transformer to 12 V DC.

Participant

“only internet speed of 4M ” the advertiser states. Most   people pay for this,but nobody gets 4.IPTV states that 2Mb/s is needed and this is fine for most. Also 157 channels??a thumbsuck or plain bs. I paid RMB 2800 and quite satisfied. Subs after 1 year will be RMB 1500. You also need an HDMI dock on the TV.

@Rick
    :Sure your TV remote has a selector button where you can choose normal TV or HDMI,where you will find the “Box”.

Participant

i don’t understand why you making my post complicated. I said people can call me and contact me directly and even can try it before they buy it.
    This is a different service from what you have. next year on here costs only 400RMB and 2M internet is fine, i just like to ask for 4M,since we all use internet for other thinks at same time and if you pay for 4M you get 4M from all Chinese websites.

Participant

Complicated because your post is not transparent.So your IPTV is not the same IPTV although you use the same name..complicated?Do you supply all cables needed? “Try it before they buy it…I must be blind not to have read this. If you pay for 4M you get 4 M…Really? in your dreams.I pay for 4 and am lucky to get 3,4M. Now you say 2Mb/s is fine.Totally unprofessional.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.