Proofread and adapt video game script for overseas market (US & Europe). The proofreader must have an excellent knowledge of English thus a good knowledge of Chinese.
• Translate, proofread and adapt the video game script for specific markets to the language and the culture.
• Translate and correct the audio scripts, graphic elements, texts, the handbook, the Web site and files.
• Work with a team of translators to ensure coherence and exactitude of the translations.
• Proofread and edit the translation content.
• Carry out the follow-up of the work progression.
• Send daily report.
• Native English speaker or International students
• Strong focus on detail and quality
• Good communication
• Good knowledge of the video game industry a plus
About Laboratoires Bug-Tracker Inc.
Bug-Tracker is a leading provider of Quality Assurance services and Localization for publishers and developers of video games. A key differentiating factor is our presence in North America, Europe and Asia where our advanced laboratories are located. This enables us to offer high quality services to our customers through contacts and local resources.
During the past 10 years, Bug-Tracker has managed projects in 15 languages for more than 200 customers and partners in 26 countries. Thanks to the quality of our work, our methods and our innovative approach to testing, we have contributed to the success of more than 3000 projects on all platforms.