English Speaking Tax Agency?

HomeForumsIn ChengduEnglish Speaking Tax Agency?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #55660


    i’ve been working here on 2018, and i think i need to file the tax returns before March 31st. But i have no idea how to do it

    does anyone know any tax agency or expat service company that can help do this? i need one with employees that speak english




    Which country are you from? If you’re American, I can recommend 1040abroad.com. I haven’t heard of any China-based companies which offer tax services for expats, but that would be cool to find. I’m sure it’d be cheaper. The site above is run by a naturalized American citizen who is a CPA and MBA who is also a digital nomad. Check this thread for more info.


    thanks for answering, but that agency seems to help american to file their taxes in the US. I can do that in my country. I need help filing the yearly chinese tax returns.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.