English Teachers needed in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionEnglish Teachers needed in Chengdu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

i2
    Established in 2006, the International Institute of Education (i2) combines highly motivated students with experienced educators. Relying on a truly international team of academic professionals, i2 is the alternative to monotonous English teaching mills seen throughout much of China. Centered on a philosophy that catering to the individual needs of students breeds success, i2 takes a wholly original approach to the study and comprehension of language.

We have 9 campuses in total, there are in the West, two are in the east and two are in the South, but they are fairly central. Now We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to work for us .

Style
    i2 believes that a close bond between student and educator is essential for academic success and with that in mind i2 caps each class at no more than 4 students. Building on the guarantee of a small classroom setting i2 tailors each of its courses to the individual needs of the students, rather than pre packaged courses sold in bulk. With the flexibility and comfort of a small classroom, coupled with driven students and experienced educators, i2 provides the perfect atmosphere for academic success.
    I2 also provide some subject classes, beside English class, such as basketball class, dancing class, tennis class, etc.

Position
    As an i2 Educator, each teacher will carry a per week course load of 15/20 hours. With i2’s philosophy of a small classroom setting, this often translates to a single educator working with no more than 4 students per class.
    Develop course curriculum per student’s needs
    Deliver well prepared and enthusiastic lessons
    Participate in i2 related activities
    Salary
    *Negotiable based on your teaching experience but I’m sure it is better than what most of other schools in Chengdu offer.
    Our advantage
    i2 is located in Chengdu,which is one of the most attractive cities in China.
    i2 offers higher salary than the average one other schools offers in Chengdu.
    i2 is a certificated school granted the right to hire foreigners while some schools don’t have the right to hire foreigners.

Benefits
    Visa – Student visa (x), Business visa (F), Employment visa (z)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 6,000RMB – Following completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    Continued academic training
    Private Chinese lessons
    Qualifications
    Bachelor degree (BA/BS) from accredited college/university
    Native English speaker (USA, England, Australia and Canada)
    Desired Qualifications
    TEFL/TOEFL certified
    1+ year(s) experience teaching in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan)

If you want to have a good job in Chengdu, i2 is the best choice for you!
    Please contact Demi with the following options:
    email: [email protected]
    qq: 1610472231

For more information, please check our websites:
    http://www.i2education.com/zh-CN/index.html
    http://www.i2ed.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.